The Seven Limbed Prayer, Buda de la Medicina

Durante estos días es conveniente, rezarle al buda de la Medicina.
The Seven Limbed Prayer
With my body, speech, and mind, humbly I prostrate.
I make offerings both set out and imagined.
I declare every unwholesome action I have ever committed.
I rejoice in the virtues of all beings.
Please stay until samsara ends,
And please turn the Wheel of Dharma for us.
I dedicate all these virtues to the great Enlightenment.
Short Outer Mandala Offering
SA-ZHI PO-KYI JUG-SHING MEY-TOG-TRAM
RI-RAB LING-ZHI NYI-DEY GYEN-PA-DI
SANG-GYEY ZHING-DU MIG-TEY BÜL-WA-YI
DRO-KÜN NAM-DAG ZHING-LA CHÖ-PAR-SHOG.
The ground is blessed / with scent / and with flowers strewn, /
Adorned / with Mount Meru, the four lands, / the sun, full moon, /
Transformed as a / pure land / and then offered, /
May all / wandering beings enjoy / this Buddha realm. /
OM IDAM GURU RATNA MANDALA KAMNIR YATAYAMI
I send forth this jewelled mandala to you, precious gurus.

Comments